[Tutor] Lists

R. Berman bermanrl at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 23:17:38 CEST 2011

Having followed this absurd thread from its beginning hopefully to this, the end of it. Everyone replying to your diatribe has been incredibly polite to you. One of the moderators tried to explain the obvious to you. This is a Python group. Python is to most of us a delightful language. To others it is a snake. It is not a god a priest or a rabbi. You are arguing religion and issues pertaining to very elementary sophistry. You are acting the fool. Enough. You have crossed the line and have become the 'Troll mediocre'.  Go forth and spew your venom  elsewhere.

Robert