[Tutor] html files to pdf document

Michiel Overtoom motoom at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 20 19:11:13 CEST 2011

On Jun 20, 2011, at 18:58, Timo wrote:

> On 20-06-11 17:34, arun kumar wrote:
>> HI,  i have a some 100 plus html individual files.I want to convert them to a single pdf document programatically. How to convert them in  python. Are there any functions,modules or libraries for python to achieve this.

> Just a question, but did you use Google before asking here? Because the first hit when searching for "python html to pdf" looks like it should do what you want.

Maybe for you, but not for the OP. Google will give different search results depending on your location, nationality, IP address and previous searches from that address.

Please post the URL of the first hit you got?

Greetings,

--
"Freedom: To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing." - Ayn Rand