[Tutor] Pygraphics crashed

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Fri May 17 00:15:04 CEST 2013

How do I install PIL with easy-install? I used that once but forget
how.  I seem to recall reading it installs a version that is Py native
and doesn't choke on your OS. Or did I read that wrong?

Jim

--
Jim Mooney

“For anything that matters, the timing is never quite right, the
resources are always a little short, and the people who affect the
outcome are always ambivalent.”