[Tutor] Any ideas

josh Malone joshkmalone18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 01:35:58 CET 2014

Hi, I'm very new to programming and python is my first language. I'm
currently enrolled in a class at Oregon State University where we are
taught to program in python. I'm stuck on one problem and i know what i
want to do... i just have no idea how to write the program. The question is
as follows

Consider four missiles initially located at the four corners of a square
with a side of 100m. Model their behavior if each missile moves with a
speed of 5m/s in the direction pointing directly at the missile
counter-clockwise from itself.

I think i can do most of this, i'm just confused on how to make the spheres
continually change their direction. I'm assuming it has something to do
with a while loop or possibly an if statement. Any help you could give me
would be great! thanks!