[Tutor] OT: Test to see if ibisMail app is truly sending in plain text

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:16:57 CEST 2015

Well, in replying to your message, Steve, I see that this is not the perfect iPad solution.  After hitting reply all, it failed to give attribution to your comments.  But as I have not been able to find anything better, I guess I can manually add attribution names, and make this work on the rare times when I must communicate with programming fora from my iPad.  At least you have demonstrated that it is truly in plain text!

I show in its entirety what I see just for the record:

> On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 10:27:27AM -0500, boB Stepp wrote:
>
> > I apologize for the noise, but I felt it better to get this question
> > answered definitively prior to posting questions from my iPad.
> >
> > I am on a brief vacation and only brought my iPad.  I have been having
> > a devil of a time searching the Internet for an iPad app that will
> > truly send and display in plain text emails.  If someone would tell me
> > if I have been successful or not, I would be very appreciative!  If
> > successful, Python questions will soon follow.
>
> Yes, plain text.
>
> According to the full headers of your email, you are sending from:

> with content:

> --
> Steve

boB