[Tutor] interface

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Mon Dec 14 16:48:36 EST 2015

So far all my python programming has been done using print for output
and
(raw)input whenever user input is required.  I'd like to learn how to
provide a graphical interface.  There are several choices with pros and
cons to each but an alternative more general approach might be to use a
web based interface which I believe would make the code less platform
dependent.

I'd be interested in any comments regarding this idea and would be
grateful for any suggestions as to frameworks that might be helpful.
I've been looking at django but finding the learning curve to be steep
and it may not be the best solution.

Of late I've been using Python3; my platform is Ubuntu 14.4.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Alex