[Tutor] Identifying V3 examples

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Jul 23 23:02:25 CEST 2015

In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:10:14 -0400, Jon Paris writes:
>> You may find this program useful.
>> http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/40735/href=%27
>>
>> But you still have to go back and trim out unnecessary verbiage.
>>
>> Laura
>
>Thanks for the info Laura - I don’t think I can use it though unless it provides for activation against only one email account. For the vast majority of my mail (this is my only usenet type group) I need it the “normal” way.

Good news.

I don't have a mac, so I decided to abuse the quotefix issue tracker to
find out if what you want to do is available.

See:
https://github.com/robertklep/quotefixformac/issues/48

Now, Robert Klep, who is also a helpful soul answered the query only about
10 seconds after I had made it, said that you can install the plugin,
set it up to do top posting by default, and then on a per message basis
just type Alt/Opt to get it turned into a bottom posted thing.

Sounds perfect to me.  But if you have more questions, I suggest you
get yourself a github account if you do not already have one and go talk
to Robert about it in the issue tracker as part of this issue.  I
guarantee he is very friendly.

Laura