[Tutor] installing rtree on python 34

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 6 03:49:28 EST 2016

On 06/02/16 06:47, Bachir Bachir via Tutor wrote:
>  Dear all,I am using winpython 34 , could anyone help installing rtree please?
> It seems rtree loading libspatialindex ,
> i donwnloaded the libspatial index but rtree still cant find
> the files locationthanks much for your helpsincerelyBachir

This is a bit off topic for the tutor list so you might get a better
response on an rtree or libspatial specific forum or, failing that, on
the general python mailing list/newsgroup.

However, it will help if you tell us how you are installing both rtree
and libspatial. Are you using binary installers or using pip? Show us
the exact command you typed.

Telling us the OS might help too, although I assume its some
kind of Windows.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site