[Tutor] Tables in Tkinter

Pooja Bhalode poojabhalode11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:07:29 EST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to use tkintertable in Python 2.7 to create a table in GUI
using Tkinter.
The table that I am trying to get is a table with scrollable rows. I just
want to display the data in the table in the Tkinter window. I do not wish
to make it interactive, since  just want to display the data.

it would have two columns: Experiments and sensitivity
And number of rows based on the number of experiments present. These number
of rows would have a scrollbar attached to it so that the user can scroll
to the last row if needed.
Can someone please suggest me how I can proceed?
I tried reading through the page: https://github.com/dmnfarrell/tkintertable
But I am not able to understand how to create or edit the row and column
names.
I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.
Thank you so much.

Pooja