[Tutor] Tables in Tkinter

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 14:35:25 EST 2017

On 03/03/17 16:07, Pooja Bhalode wrote:

> The table that I am trying to get is a table with scrollable rows. I just
> want to display the data in the table in the Tkinter window. I do not wish
> to make it interactive, since  just want to display the data.

In that case you could just use a scrolled frame (from PMW, which you
installed as part of the tkintertable install). Simply add labels
using the grid manager into your frame. Set a different background
colour for the top row to make them headings and choose appropriate
borders and styles.

It should be fairly easy to build up a simple display grid that way.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site