[Tutor] py2app utility

Jayant Wadhwani jayant.wadhwani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:16:22 EST 2018

Hi

I need to create an executable file from py2app utility

with the help of documentation on python.org i am able to create executable
file on MAC OS X

my question is the sample.app created with the help of py2app utility and i
go inside the sample.app/resources i can still fine the python source file
( sample.py)

if we are creating the executable why there is inclusion of .py file in
final bundle as we are not suppose to share the source code

can you help me how can i remove sample.py in the final bundle creation
from py2app utility

Regards
Jayant