[Tutor] When you think to setup the __class__ of a module object to a subclass of ModuleType

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Apr 26 12:14:28 EDT 2019

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 06:18:32PM +0530, Arup Rakshit wrote:

> BTW, one thing I would like to know about this list is that, everytime I
> send an email I see it the in list after 2 hours approx. Is this for me
> or everybody? I am just curious.

Just you, I think.

Looking at the headers of your post, I see when you sent the post:

 Fri, 26 Apr 2019 05:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

and then a few hops through google, to mail.python.org, and then there
seems to be a long delay before mail.python.org sends it back out again.

Perhaps you are stuck in the moderator queue?

--
Steven