[Tutor] Python Client for Cloud Monitoring API

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 04:33:05 EDT 2021

On 02/09/2021 06:55, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

> I am referring to
> https://cloud.google.com/monitoring/uptime-checks#monitoring_uptime_check_update-python.
> How do I use it? Any examples? Do I need to write a python script to enable
> monitoring? I am a little confused. Please advise.

This list is really for discussion of the python language and its
standard library.

For details about third party packages you are usually better exploring
the suppliers web pages or asking the author directly.

In your case there is a lot of information on the web site but nothing
obvious about the python aspects. I'd try their support pages.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site