[Types-sig] Re: [Doc-SIG] Sorry!

Edward Welbourne Edward Welbourne <eddyw@lsl.co.uk>
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:50:43 +0000

>> Hmm, I'm not sure I read Guido's
>>> I think that any proposal that requires you to keep two separate files
>>> "in sync" is bound to fail in the long term. I left that crap behind
>>> in C++. But in the short term...okay.
> I didn't write the inner quote.

Oops - sorry: in fact, that was Paul (drawback of snatching a look at
the threaded list during compiles and such) on
http://www.python.org/pipermail/types-sig/1999-December/000617.html

From that being Paul, I guess I should infer that the answer to the
question I posed later would be that the two-file scheme is a `for the
present' idea, which greatly reduces my twitchiness about it.

	Eddy.
--
I have almost enough time either to read all the relevant information or
to respond to it.