[Web-SIG] WSGI adoption

Alan Kennedy py-web-sig at xhaus.com
Thu Nov 25 19:50:03 CET 2004

[Peter Hunt]
 >> What do you guys think? If we go to all the framework writers and say
 >> "if you adopt WSGI your framework will automatically run on all of
 >> these platforms", don't you think it's a no-brainer to support it?

[David Warnock]
 > Absoloutely, I have been discussing this on the Quixote list and if wsgi
 > seems to be a better way to support multiple servers then they will go
 > for it.

I've got to say, I was disappointed when I read about the brand new
Quixote 2.0 release, and saw that there was not a single mention of WSGI
in the README or CHANGES files.

I haven't looked at the Quixote 2.0 code at all. Perhaps there is code
in there for WSGI, or someone has Quixote/WSGI code sitting on their
hard-disk somewhere?

Regards,

Alan.