[Web-SIG] [ANN] txwsgi 0.1

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun Apr 11 21:54:07 CEST 2010

I'm pleased to announce txwsgi, version 0.1.

txwsgi is a fork of twisted.web.wsgi, that, unlike the original
implementation, executes the WSGI application in the main I/O thread.

txwsgi implements the proposed x-wsgiorg.suspend extension, that enables
support to asynchronous WSGI applications.

Some examples are available in the doc/examples directory, in the source
distribution.

The project is available on BitBucket:
http://bitbucket.org/mperillo/txwsgi/

More informations are available in the README file.
The x-wsgiorg.suspend extension is specified in doc/wsgiorg.suspend.rst.
I will starte a new thread for official approval process.

I have tried to write as much documentation possible, also taking into
consideration feedback received in previous threads; thanks for the support.

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo