[Web-SIG] [Python-Dev] Add PEP 444, Python Web3 Interface.

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Sep 16 03:05:16 CEST 2010

It's, e.g.

b'8080'

.. instead of the integer value 8080.

Apparently the type of this value was not spelled out sufficiently in
the WSGI spec and string values and integer values were used
interchangeably, making it harder to join them with the other values in
the environ (a common thing to want to do).  Bytes instances are
attractive, as the rest of the values are also bytes, so they can be
joined together easily.

(I also redirected this to web-sig at the request of PJE).

- C