[XML-SIG] saxlib

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
30 Mar 1998 23:32:28 +0200

* Andrew Kuchling

| The proposed extensions don't seem to be very difficult ones to
| implement,

I don't think they will be, either, but I think they may be quite
useful.

| I assume that you're not standardizing the low-level interfaces to
| modules in the parsers package; rather, the modules in xml.parsers
| will implement what interface they like, and xml.sax and xml.dom are
| stable adapters on top of these varying modules.  Correct?

Absolutely correct.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/