[XML-SIG] [OFF-TOPIC] What's up with swig.org?

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > Sorry for the OT post ... I don't know what the appropriate forum
> > would be, and I figure someone here might know.
> >
> > I wanted to try out 4Suite on my Windows box, but I see that it
> > requires SWIG. And I've been trying to access www.swig.org for several
> > days, but I keep getting 'unknown host' errors. Is the site down? If
> > so, will it be back up anytime soon? If not, is there somewhere else I
> > can obtain SWIG?
>
> Oops.  Looks as if David Beazley forgot to pay his InterNIC tax or something.
> I can't resolve it either.  Unfortunately I don't have a copy of SWIG source

Nah, the InterNIC is resolving it properly. His upstream provider
(Christian's skyport.net) is not providing any information for swig.org. I
would guess that it is a misconfiguration on ns.skyport.net and
ns2.skyport.net.

Cheers,
-g

--