[XML-SIG] Paul Prescod's pulldom

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:52:39 -0700

Rosalie Dieteman wrote:

> I'm very new to XML, so I think I'd be a perfect test case for Paul's idea of
> pulldom being a fast and easy way to teach someone XML.  I volunteer!

I guess you've found it already but if not:

http://www.prescod.net/python/pulldom.html

> My application:  Writing a form and filling it with the values from an XML
> file.

I'm not following you here so I can't follow the rest of your message.
Forms are usually user interfaces for people. Why would you write code
to fill a form and then write code to fill it with values from an XML
file?

The "war on drugs" began as a rhetorical flourish used by Richard
Nixon...  But as the Reagan, Bush and Clinton administrations
poured billions of dollars into fighting drugs, the slogan slipped
the reins of metaphor to become just a plain old war - with an
army (DEA), an enemy (profiled minorities, the poor, the cities),
a budget ($17.8 billion), and a shibboleth (the children).
	- "This is your bill of rights...on drugs", Harper's, Dec 1999