[XML-SIG] 4DOM Test Suite not in PYXML.

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@home.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:54:45 -0500

In another post, I said that 4Suite from pyXML6.1 passed its
tests.  That wasn't quite true.  I installed it.  Then I
renamed the xml directory.  Then I installed a version from
4Thought's site, one for python 1.5.2.  This is on WIndows,
by the way.  I installed it (it also created an xml
directory).  This installation had test modules, but of
course didn't have the other pyXML goodies.  I moved the
(new) xml directory elsewhere, renamed the original one back
to xml, then copied the test directories from the 4Thought
version into corresponding places in the pyMXL tree.

Then they ran successfully.

Whew!  It shouldn't be so hard.  ***Please*** include self
test programs in the pyXML distibution.

But thanks to everyone who worked so hard to get a working,
up-to-date distribution.  I appreciate it very much, and I
know a lot of other people do too.

Cheers,

Tom Passin