[XML-SIG] Missing core!

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:51:57 -0400 (EDT)

gary cor writes:
 > =95 The tutorials I do have don't seem to work and I it keeps saying=
 missing=20
 > 'core'  when I try anything with DOM.
 > I will have to go through the Python/XML how to as well again later =
and try=20
 > that again!..  I am using the Python 2.0 with pyPyXML-0.6.5.win32-py=
2.0.exe=20
 > should I use any other downloads as well?

  This sounds like you're using old documentation -- the Python/XML
Reference is out of date at this point.
  xml.dom.core is no longer part of PyXML.  You can get information
about the DOM interface in the development version of the Python
documentation:

    http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/lib/markup.html

  These documents will be released for Python 2.1 next Monday, at
which point they will be published on python.org with a reliable URL.

  -Fred

--=20
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations