[XML-SIG] xbel demo patch

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt@web.de
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:25:00 +0200

Hi xml'ers!

I have recently toyed with the XBEL demos included in the PyXML
distribution and found they did not work for be because of problems with
german umlauts (and iso-latin characters in general).

I fixed the parsing scripts to convert non-ascii into xml charrefs but
that posed problems in the xbel parsing script, because the CDATA was
not accumulated in the right way accross event handler calls.

So I fixed that to and now the scripts are working for me.

I made a patch against the most recent (0.6.5) distribution. Should I
post it on thsi list (7k bzipped) or send it to someone else?

--

Christopher Arndt                                   [t] +49 6221-303918
Hildastr. 2                                         [c] +49 173-9542751