[XML-SIG] RDF Parser -> PyXML

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 07:42:16 +0200

> Of course, my opinion is to go ahead and check it right into PyXML
> as an "xml.rdf" package.  After all, it only deals with the XML
> serialization of RDF.

We didn't never have such a long discussion whether to check in a
single file before... For a single file, I'm not even sure a package
is appropriate, could be a module xml.rdf as well. But I guess you'd
like to call it xml.rdf.parser, or some such.

So I'd be now in favour of this addition, provided there would be some
indication (e.g. in xml.rdf.__init__) that this is *not* a complete
RDF library, just the parser.

Regards,
Martin