[XML-SIG] Update Python XML topic

Martin v. Loewis martin@mira.cs.tu-berlin.de
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:32:57 +0100

> I guess it failed the test.

Yes, a number of things seems to have broken. I corrected the script
so that the hostnames are good now. I also noticed that it is best run
on pyxml.sourceforge.net (which, interestingly, is not the Web server
when you login, but is the Web server when you come through port 80
:-). IOW, it works fine when I run it; I wouldn't mind somebody else
trying to run it.

Furthermore, it seems that the crontabs are not user-readable anymore
- although they seem to contain varying per-user information. So I
can't even be sure that the cron job still runs; I'll ask SF what this
is about.

So again, any proposals (or, even better, attempts to solve this) are
welcome. For the moment, you have to run /home/groups/pyxml/doupdate
manually on pyxml.sourceforge.net after you've committed something.

Regards,
Martin