[XML-SIG] 4xslt bug involving key()

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@home.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:20:14 -0400

[Uche Ogbuji]

> > There is no file called "boolean" in the CVS, nor does
xml\util\__init__.py
> > define boolean.  What do I need to make this work?
>
> Weird.  None of this should have changed since the beta.
>
> xml.utils.boolean.so (or .pyd) should have ben built with your PyXML
build.
> For instance, on my machine:
>
> /usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/_xmlplus/utils/boolean.so
>
> How did you build/install PyXML?

I installed the Pyxml 0.65 binary for Windows Python 1.5.2.  I did not
install a complete new installation from the CVS.  I also don't own any
Microsoft C compilers and I'm not about to shell out to get one, so any
"setyp.py install" that wants to compile something is out of luck.   But the
required file must be pretty simple, right?  Do I have to get the whole CVS
compiled/installed to get the latest version of 4xslt working, or what?

Cheers,

Tom P