[XML-SIG] XML Canonicalization

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:27:31 -0600

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> > Brilliant!  I heartily vote for its inclusion in PyXML.
>
> It's fine with me, too. Rich, could you please check it in?

Rich did ask about the best place to put it.

He suggested xml.dom.utils, but I wonder if there's any prospect of
generalizing it so that it would work with SAX streams.  Based on his
DOM ops, I guess probably not.

So maybe xml.dom.ext.c14n

I think this will be handy for RDF (parseType="literal", ya know).