[XML-SIG] producing large XML files

Jürgen Schmidt scjuonline@web.de
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:26:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm quite new to Python and XML.
I have to parse files of XML, which could get pretty large.
I also need to change things within those files from time to time.

I decided to use SAX for the "reading" part. It works well.
But now I'm stuck, because I can't find an equivalent for writing large
XML files.

In the Project source code, I found a class called XmlWriter (within
writer.py). But it isn't mentioned somewhere in the docs and I couldn't
find any examples.
Is this class maintained and will be developed further?

Or is there a better solution (besides writing my own classes)?

Thx for the help.
Juergen