[XML-SIG] Two SimpleXMLRPCServer questions

Mark Bucciarelli mark@easymailings.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:12:08 -0500

On Monday 10 March 2003 1:22 pm, Brian Quinlan wrote:

> Look at SimpleXMLRPCRequestHandler.do_POST. You might want to create
> your own subclass and modify that method such that KeyboardInterrupts
> set g_quit.

I tried this, but it the server doesn't terminate until a request comes in.
Also, I get the confusing SyntaxWarning that the name 'g_quit' is assigned
before global declaration.  I tried moving g_quit to the top of the file, but
this didn't help.

I'll probably just start the server in it's own thread and then monitor
raw_input() in the main thread.  Thanks again for your help.

Mark