[XML-SIG] XBEL xslt stylesheet

Narve Saetre narve at machina.no
Fri Dec 31 01:31:38 CET 2004

There seem to be an invalid URL (another web page gone dead) on the XBEL
page:

 >Joris Graaumans (joris at cs.uu.nl) has developed a couple of XSLT
stylesheets for XBEL <http://www.cs.uu.nl/%7Ejoris/stuff.html>.

In my hunt for a better XBEL stylesheet I discovered a superior one
(nice, recursive, graphic, icons, fast, cross-browser):

http://cgi29.plala.or.jp/mozzarel/xbel/

so I suggest the web master changes the URL to this one (and hope that
one stays for a while).

Btw, I found it while looking at the superior Firefox extension
"Bookmarks Synchronizer" (http://cgi29.plala.or.jp/mozzarel/) - crappy
web page but an excellent extension!

Narve Sætre
Partner / Machina Networks as / +47 41915331