[XML-SIG] XSV / Zope - help needed

Andrew Maclean andyjmaclean at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:46:07 EST 2004

Dear all,

itself working with Python 2.2".  I would love to do this but have no idea
how to.  I need Zope to make a simple call to a file that uses XSV package
(compiled under Python2.2) and after days of fiddling around can't get
there.  Some reports on the internet tell me it's possible.  Others tell me
it's not.  I'm sure someone out there has managed to use XSV through a Zope
application.  I would be really, really grateful if that someone could tell
me how they did it.

Mr Andrew Maclean