[XML-SIG] PyXML for py 2.5

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Sun Feb 24 23:54:45 CET 2008

On Feb 24, 2008, at 4:08 AM, Stefan Behnel wrote:
> I think validation is somewhat comparable to assertions that you put
> into your
> code.

There's one case where we use schema-based validation in our products,
and that's at organizational boundaries:  Where we accept XML from
another company, it gets validated using the schema which are defined
for the purposes of that communications channel.

But that's the only place we've had an actual use for validation.
It's a place where validation is appropriate, though.

   -Fred

--
Fred Drake   <fdrake at acm.org>