[Mailman-Users] Changing text in Hold.py

Walt Dabell walt at udel.edu
Tue Aug 1 22:48:46 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 15:18 -0400, Walt Dabell wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 13:30 -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
[...]
> I tried your suggestion, modifying the text in Hold.py and
> restarting Mailman. Still no messages making it to the
> "Tend to pending moderator requests"
>
> I even changed it back and the moderator requests still
> aren't working. Sure saves a lot of work, but I'm wondering
> what's happening to the non-accepted email...

Problem solved. One of the other admins got tired of answering
all of the hold-for-admin messages and clicked the

"Action to take for postings from non-members for which no
explicit action is defined." to "reject"...

ARG!!!

Makes things difficult to debug when you have that kind of help.

BTW, The edited Hold.py works fine now. Thanks for your help!
Walt Dabell  -  302-831-1499  -  walt at udel.edu
 Physics & Astronomy - University of Delaware