[python-advocacy] Communicating Python 3000

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:11:47 CET 2008

Hi everybody!

For a big conference in Argentina, in September or October, I'm
planning to make a talk about Python 3000.

The idea is not to get into the nitty gritty details of Py3k, but
communicate the general idea, the future, if you should start to look
at it or not, etc.

I think it's important to let people now what is this all about, so
they don't get wrong messages. Furthermore, I think we should plan
well what and how to communicate this.

The point of this mail is to ask you if somebody already made some
slides or documents about this.

Thank you!

Regards,

--