[BangPypers] Python Tutor -- www.pythontutor.com

Ramanathan Muthaiah rus.cahimb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:51:30 EDT 2016

Hello Pythonistas,

Am not here to promote this tool for any commercial reasons. This post is
meant to be sharing from recent experience.

As part of 'python learning' program, am working with some of my colleagues
to help them learn Python.  Many of them are new to Python (some have used
Perl or Shell). This online tutor has helped them immensely, though there
are some limitations (like, modules cannot be imported). But, it cannot be
denied that the learning experience is greatly enhanced by this tool.

Do not be mislead by the name, tool support (as claimed in the landing
site) other languages too ; however, I haven't tested them and cannot vouch
for it.

Link to the tool's architect/creator/developer website :
http://www.pgbovine.net/

--
regards
Ramanathan.M