[Baypiggies] Resending Job Opening to Post

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:09:05 CET 2015

Hey Suzanne -

I don't think you're going to have much luck with your job post - by
including baypiggies at python.org you've been spamming the whole list with
your request. I think your first post was auto-rejected due to our
attachment size policy but since then your email is going out to everybody.
I'm guessing that you'd like the job posted at
http://baypiggies.net/job-listings but note that in addition to some
preferences about the size of attachments we have some other policies
around jobs.

Please read http://baypiggies.net/job-listings but I'll quickly summarize.
This is a low-traffic list for developers. We ask for no posts by
recruiters and only job postings located in the Bay Area that are
specifically related to Python skills. (Something generic like X years of
experience in Java or Python is not specific). If you can recruit a
principal who can explain why this job is specifically interesting to
Pythonista's have them hit the list with the job description again...

- regards
Simeon