[Catalog-sig] ANN: PyPM Index

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Thu Nov 11 03:49:58 CET 2010

It was about Softpedia or one of those sites. Not saying it is the same
thing, but you seem to be seeing package builds based on code downloaded en
masse from PyPI if I am reading this correctly. Mirroring the metadata I
understand, not sure if I like the idea of my code on a website with a "Buy
Now" link (I understand you aren't selling the actual project, just the
service of the build farm, but for a pure-python package that sounds an
awful lot like splitting hairs).

--Noah