[Chicago] requirements tracking in python

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:32:10 CET 2008

Trac is pretty great.  You can get creative with tickets.  In general
though, it sounds like your whole crew needs to evaluate your
development methodologies...figure out what works, and stick with
it.  That usually requires a bunch of buy in from a bunch of people
who don't like to buy in, but if you get it all lined up, it might
make things easier than finding a magical software package that fixes
everything.

Look into "Scrum."

Chris