[Chicago] MeetUp

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Jun 26 04:54:47 CEST 2008

Should we consider using MeetUp again?  At the very beginning we used  
it but nobody wanted to pay.

Do not get me wrong, I think our anarchical methodologies work for us  
80% of the time. Its the other 20% I wish to capture. And I do not  
like structure beyond what is enforceable by whitespace.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com

More information about the Chicago mailing list