[Chicago] vinlib package available

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 18:45:13 CEST 2010

>> port and the project is pyODB (http://www.obdtester.com/pyobd).

pyodb talks to the car computer and returns an error message.

My project on the other hand will allow decrypting the vin#. So
weather you are buying a car or insuring it, vinlib will tell you if
the vin# is valid or invalid. Soon I'll be adding decrypting so that
if you decrypt the vin# you will be able to tell if its fords vin# or
not, etc...

Thanks,
Lucas

>>> I bet a good source is the guy that makes the python interface to
>>> the... um.. the thing that plugs into the diagnostic plug usually
>>> located under the steering column.
>>>
>>> and I bet he would want to know about what you are doing.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Carl K
>>
>> --
>> Future Perfect: A term w hich has been abandoned since it was
>> discovered not to be.
>>                                                        -- Douglas Adams

> Carl K

OpenLdap server for User/Client Authentication in 1min.
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/OpenLdap#SetupOpenLdapserver.sh