[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

David Nides david.nides at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 06:59:33 CEST 2012

My name is David Nides. Haven't ever been to a meeting but hope to soon! I
do digital forensics and incident response...  essentially technology
related investigations. I find knowing Python very helpful for many tasks
including parsing, scripting and building new tools.. Specifically I have
been working on digital forensic timeline analysis tool for about a year
now (in my spare time) called l2t_Review that is Python, WX, and Sqlite.
You can check out my progress on my blog: http://davnads.blogspot.com/