[Chicago] Sympy for Python 3 ???

William E. S. Clemens wesclemens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:57:12 CEST 2015

Os.chdir( ) is not what your looking for you need to add the path for your
Anaconda packages to the sys.path list. That being said its generally not a
good idea to mess with sys.path unless you know what your doing. It will
almost surely break your code portability.

If you need help setting up Python I would suggest that you go to Project
Night. They are a great group of people and I'm sure they would be more
then happy to get you started down the right path.

http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPythonistas/

--
William Clemens
Phone: 847.485.9455