[Chicago] Regarding Text Editors

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:57:03 EDT 2016

The best email ever!!!

Sent from my Asus

And yes in development that almost works

Sublime, Idle  and Bluefish at the moment though this thread almost has me
ready to go learn how to use sublime for development with all those vtag,
vi, vim whatever jumps my teachers / encouragers / awesome people have
said.  Thinking of starting a cult of awesomeness.