[C++-sig] Passing inherited classes back to C++

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Sun May 6 20:09:50 CEST 2007

On 5/6/07, Nat Goodspeed <ngoodspeed at solidworks.com> wrote:
> [...]

No, I don't like to help people, brrr :-).

 The purpose of small and complete example to force people to help
them self. In most cases we deal with complex libraries and
dependencies - extracting the exact use-case that fails, it is a half
way to solution.

Also I agree with you it is much easier to see the problem when you
see small and complete source code( C++ and Python ).

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding