[DB-SIG] Multivalue database access - non-SQL

Norman Bauer normanbauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:20:21 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am beginning to dive into developing a module connecting to an IBM
UniVerse database. I'll first start by saying that this is the largest
undertaking I have ever had and so far the experience has been fun,
yet frustrating at times... I know wahhhh....

Before I get into the meat of it, I would really appreciate some
general pointers in developing to the DB API, pitfalls and the likes.
And also if anyone has worked on or developed one of the
non-relational database modules in the past your input would be
extremely valuable.

Oh and of course if there is anyone who may want to collaborate on
this project, I would welcome your contributions.

Best regards,

Norm