[Distutils] Continuous Deployment Style Build System for Python (Requesting Feedback)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu May 16 23:23:03 CEST 2013

Very interesting!

The next draft of the metadata 2.0 spec is probably a couple of weeks away
from broader public consumption, at which time I'll be interested in
hearing whether or not that better meets DAF's needs (especially for
transitive dependency tracking).

(I haven't been putting the interim PEP 426 updates on python.org as
they're currently a somewhat incoherent mixture of the first draft of the
new JSON based interchange format and the rationale for the last version
that still used the old key:value format)

Cheers,
Nick.