[Distutils] Packaging/Warehouse sprint at PyCon 2018

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Tue Feb 13 23:22:25 EST 2018

Reminder: this Thursday, Feb. 15th, is the last day to request financial
aid to attend PyCon https://us.pycon.org/2018/financial-assistance/ and
thus the sprints. If money's a reason you're assuming you can't come
join us and improve Warehouse and other Python packaging/distribution
tools, I hope you'll apply for financial assistance.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting