[docs] I understand this is not a bug, but ..

Ola K ola at aquarius.se
Sun Jun 2 08:28:18 EDT 2019

I understand this is not a bug, but problems like this that feels "too
simple to ask about" form me is really annoying as a newbie because it
opens the lid on the programming culture as a whole I guess and by that I
am referring to the overall messy sea of different languages one have to
decide where to start navigate, the abundance of litterature connected to
the language of choice, the abundance of IDE:s, forums, moduls and packages
vs another enviroment, (yet another galaxy). I understands this is because
programming is used for all walks of life. But yet after months of
studying, navigating, installing, targeting/ choosing platform, I come back
to this "the king has no clothes" question:
What is the difference between an "editor of choice" and a "python
interpreter"? I was following an example wich I now ironically lost among
all my millions of open tabs. I know you can´t help me now because I lost
the adress to that place and because this is not the proper way of asking
questions, but anyway, see this message as a reality check if you feel like
it.

Bye thank you for everything (keeping up the struggle for my better future).
//Ola

For instance, use your favorite text editor