[Edu-sig] Python accessibility

Dethe Elza delza@alliances.org
Sun, 27 May 2001 21:35:35 -0700

Tim,

Is the CD window-only or is it cross-platform?
--

Dethe Elza --- Chief Mad Scientist --- Burning Tiger Technologies

<over-long .sig>
"Oh, the jobs people work at! Out west, near Hawtch-Hawtch, there's a
Hawtch-Hawtcher Bee-Watcher. His job is to watch... is to keep both his eyes
on the lazy town bee.  A bee that is watched will work harder, you see.
Well...he watched and he watched.  But, in spite of his watch, that bee
didn't work any harder.  Not mawtch.  So then somebody said, 'Our old
bee-watching man just isn't bee-watching as hard as he can.  *He* ought to
be watched by *another* Hawtch-Hawtcher!  The thing that we need is a
Bee-Watcher -Watcher!'  Well...  The Bee-Watcher-Watcher watched the
Bee-Watcher.  *He* didn't watch well.  So another Hawtch-Hawtcher had to
come in as a Watch-Watcher-Watcher!  And today all the Hawtchers who live in
Hawtch-Hawtch are watching on Watch-Watcher-Watchering-Watch, Watch-
Watching the Watcher who's watching that bee.  You're not a Hawtch-Watcher.
You're lucky, you see." --Dr. Seuss, "Did I ever tell you how lucky you
are?"
</over-long .sig>