[Edu-sig] Computer Languages via Immersion Experiences

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Oct 25 00:16:39 CEST 2004

Kirby -

I have not run a school, as Tom suspects.

But have spent 25 years in a self-regulating profession, and immersed with
business and business people.

I can only refer you again to the short answer of few posts ago.

Since I know you already read it, I know it means nothing to you, however.

Two possibilities:

Points that could be made as self-evident ( might not in fact need to be
made explicitly ) in other forums where I am more the fish in water, than
out - seem somehow obscure here.

Too much mercury.

Art